You can select from the following payment methods:
- Payment in advance via Bank Transfer
- Payment by Credit Card
- Payment by PayPal
Luminor Bank AS Latvian branch
IBAN for EUR: LV79RIKO0002930323772
IBAN for USD: LV65RIKO0002030110189
BIC / SWIFT: RIKOLV2X
Bank Address: Skanstes street 12, Riga, LV1013, LATVIA
For the shipping in the Rangeful Repearers store, the following conditions apply:
From a shipment value of 300 € we offer free shipping to the following countries with UPS Standard: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
All orders to Latvia are free of shipping charges. The delivery time to Latvia is 1 working day.
From a shipment value of 0.01 – 299.99 € we ship to the following countries with UPS Standard: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Shipping cost is €19
1-2 days shipping is possible to the following countries with UPS Express Saver: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Shipping cost is €29
Express Shipping Worldwide
3-7 days shipping is possible to the most countries worldwide with UPS Express Saver.
Shipping cost is €39
Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right, within 30 days from the moment of taking possession of the goods, to withdraw from the Agreement without stating a reason. In order to exercise the Right to Withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw before the end of the Right to Withdrawal period, using the sample form on the exercise of the right to withdrawal.
2. The right of withdrawal expires 30 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods. To avoid misunderstandings, upon receipt of the goods, make sure that it exactly matches the ordered one – model number and other essential parameters.
3. If you wish to exercise your Right of Withdrawal, remember that you are responsible for depreciating the product if it has been used for purposes other than its intended use, basic properties and characteristics. Therefore, during the period of exercising the Right of withdrawal, you may use the product only to the extent that it is necessary to inspect it (just as you can do before purchasing the product in a regular store). By exercising your Right of Withdrawal, you are responsible for any use of the product that is inconsistent with the principle of good faith, as well as for any reduction in the cost and quality of the product.
4. If you withdraw from the Agreement, we will refund all payments received from you, except for additional costs that arose as a result of choosing a delivery method that is not the cheapest type of delivery offered by us. You will have to cover the direct costs of returning the item.
5. You need to send or hand over the goods to our office at Rangeful SIA, Cukura 27, Liepaja, LV-3414 without delay.
Please take into account that by sending the goods to the Rangeful SIA office using the courier service, you agree with the Act of acceptance of the goods on its visual condition and completeness drawn up unilaterally by Rangeful SIA, since both parties were not present at the time of receipt of the goods, to asses the visual condition, defects and the composition of the product package. Any further claims about the condition of the goods on your part will be considered unfounded.
6. Remember that when sending goods using courier services, you must make sure that they are packed in such a way that they cannot be damaged during transport. For the avoidance of doubt, we recommend that you also insure the goods when you send them back, otherwise you will be liable for any damage caused to the goods in transit.
7. Rangeful SIA issues a refund only after receiving and inspecting the returned goods.
How to return a purchase?
- fill in the return form and include it with the purchase documents;
- add a proof of purchase ( order number, invoice or payment confirmation);
- ship the item to our office at Rangeful SIA, Cukura 27, Liepaja, LV-3414.
We ask you to return the item in the original package and complete it with all its accessories and components. You must not use the mounts included in the set, allowing scratches and other signs of deterioration. If the returned product shows signs of depreciation (scratches, damages), some components, spare parts, instructions, or protective films are missing, we are entitled to deduct up to 30% of the product value.
After the goods have been delivered and inspected, we will refund your money within 14 days.
Thank you for purchasing an item from Rangeful Repeaters Store! We do our best to make sure that the purchased product is according to your choice and that the purchase process brings only positive feelings.
A forward-thinking buyer always thinks about guarantees.
Therefore, please read the following conditions carefully:
The Rangeful Repeaters Store offers a 3-year warranty on all repeater models. We test the repeaters during production and before shipping to you. Therefore, the probability of receiving a defective unit tends to zero.
You can repair the product for free during the stated warranty period.
If the product is found to have a manufacturing defect during the warranty period, a free warranty repair will be performed. In this case, you can contact us for instructions on a free warranty repair. During the warranty period, the defective product will be repaired or replaced with a new or similar product.
When you contact us, you will need to confirm your order (order number, invoice or payment confirmation). To avoid misunderstandings, please read the user manual of the product carefully. The warranty period starts on the day you received the product.
The warranty period is not extended for the goods exchanged under the warranty, but the old warranty period continues – 36 months from the date of receipt of the goods. The warranty covers only internal technical damage to the product.
The warranty obligations are canceled in the following cases:
- if the product has been used without observing the warnings given in the instructions;
- if traces of an unqualified repair are visible on the product;
- if changes have been made to the design or scheme of the goods;
- if traces of opening the casing of the product are present;
- if the product’s serial number has been altered, erased, or not recognized.
Damage resulting in the voiding of the warranty:
- damage caused by the penetration of foreign bodies, materials, liquids or insects into the goods;
- damage caused by weather conditions, fire, thunderstorms, unintended external factors (voltage fluctuations in electricity networks, etc.);
- damage caused by the power supply of telecommunication and cable networks, and other external factors;
- damage caused by non-standard accessories.