Thank you for purchasing an item from Rangeful Repeaters Store! We do our best to make sure that the purchased product is according to your choice and that the purchase process brings only positive feelings.
A forward-thinking buyer always thinks about guarantees. Therefore, please read the following conditions carefully:
The Rangeful Repeaters Store offers a 3-year warranty on all repeater models. We test the repeaters during production and before shipping to you.
Therefore, the probability of receiving a defective unit tends to zero.
You can repair the product for free during the stated warranty period.
If the product is found to have a manufacturing defect during the warranty period, a free warranty repair will be performed. In this case, you can contact us for instructions on a free warranty repair. During the warranty period, the defective product will be repaired or replaced with a new or similar product.
When you contact us, you will need to confirm your order (order number, invoice or payment confirmation). To avoid misunderstandings, please read the user manual of the product carefully. The warranty period starts on the day you received the product.
The warranty period is not extended for the goods exchanged under the warranty, but the old warranty period continues – 36 months from the date of receipt of the goods. The warranty covers only internal technical damage to the product.
The warranty obligations are canceled in the following cases:
- if the product has been used without observing the warnings given in the instructions;
- if traces of an unqualified repair are visible on the product;
- if changes have been made to the design or scheme of the goods;
- if traces of opening the casing of the product are present;
- if the product’s serial number has been altered, erased, or not recognized.
Damage resulting in the voiding of the warranty:
- damage caused by the penetration of foreign bodies, materials, liquids or insects into the goods;
- damage caused by weather conditions, fire, thunderstorms, unintended external factors (voltage fluctuations in electricity networks, etc.);
- damage caused by the power supply of telecommunication and cable networks, and other external factors;
- damage caused by non-standard accessories.